Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tennis adventures.

For a week or two I've been needing to have my wrist taped b/c of the hand cramps I had that got worse. My wrist is pretty much healed, and I was thankful that I wasn't hurt as much. But lately, I noticed that an area near my ankle on my left foot would hurt whenever I walked. I mentioned it to Coach and iced it twice. While walking to Nik's house, I'd feel a slight pain on both feet when I walked. They got worse at conditioning when I ran my warm up laps, so Coach had to tape it. He wrapped my left foot, and asked me if I wanted my right one wrapped.

Me: Uhhh, it's not as bad, so maybe a little wrapping.
Coach: It's either I wrap it like the other one, or not wrap it at all.
Me: Hmm... it should be fine. It isn't bad.
Coach: Well you know, if it gets sprained I'm gonna be really, really mad and make you run a mile as a punishment!
Me: No, no! Okay, please wrap it.

He laughed. xD


No comments: