Saturday, March 14, 2009

I haven't posted in quite a while.

Thursday-
Donica & Beccah came over after school. Our day mainly consisted of eating, laughter, mother/daughter talks, FML, & future hair/dress up plans. I sure make a pretty darn good-looking guy, if I do say so myself. :D I'm kidding, of course. I faaaiiiilll.

It's fun eating with Donica because I'm always forcing her to finish all her food when she clearly can't take another bite. That's what she gets for stealing my bowl of ramen. >:D

After they left, I spent the rest of the night arguing w/ my mother, annoying Nikki, talking to Will, & watching numerous cooking videos on YouTube. *sigh* You'll hear about those cooking videos a lot.

Friday-
Ohhh man, it feels so good to wake up and have to pick between getting up or staying in bed, rather than having to force yourself up just to prepare yourself for another crappy day at school.

Ate Shei's friends came over to work on spirit week stuff, so I stayed in my room playing with my hair. I should really stop doing it. o_o My hair's gonna be murdered. Kuya came over and was hella pissed at them. xD

Sat. & Sun.-
Just hung around the house w/ Kuya watching Hana Kimi and playing Nintendo64.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past week, ohhh maaaaan. I-Search crap & volleyball. -__________________________________-

Volleyball-
Try-outs have completely wiped me out. Not only am I out of shape, but I was trying to do everything correctly. (Last year I half did a lot of drills.) Wall sits, 20 wall jumps, and lines. Those are my least favorite things EVER. People need to start listening properly. D: I don't want Coach to get revenge. I like hitting and playing back row the best, I think. The only problem was that I could only hit properly when Ms. Q was tossing them up for us. I have to practice more when it's the setters. I've always been scared of front row.

I kept reminding myself that I did terribly during the games last year. That was last year, but I really don't want to re-make those mistakes.

I-Search-
I bs'd my whole first question essay. xD Everything was so basic.. It was definitely one of the worst things I've written. We did it the past week and I really didn't feel like doing a lot because of volleyball. That's really bad. I hate working in class because, in order to get the results I want, I have to have it dead quiet. Well, I'm gonna work on my other four essays this weekend so that I don't get behind. Yay for planning!

Oh, and my stupid allergies have been acting up.-__-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donica, Nikki, & Beccah came over again. :D I cooked spam & bacon, Beccah & Nikki made scrambled eggs (which were soooo good), and Donica beat the eggs. :]

Nintendo again!
"Hey 'Ta, go on top of the one and you'll teleport... to me!!! Puwahahaha *shoots innocent Diddy Kong.*" -Donica.

Nikki, I hope your ass doesn't hurt still. xDDDD Teaches you to get Beccah mad! >:D

No comments: