Friday, February 6, 2009

"Hi."

I don't understand why people think the rain is so bad. Today I saw something beautiful. I've only ever seen the rainbow when I looked out a window, and it was only a small part of it too. As I turned around to wave at Nikki & her mom, I looked up and saw this beautiful, seven-colored arc draped across the sky. I crossed the street and couldn't tear my eyes away from it.

I'd spent most of this week with my awesometastic friends. I love planning to do homework, but end up doing anything other than it. Plus I cooked last Sunday.

I wonder what this next week will bring me. I wonder if I'll finally obtain the courage I need. I wonder if it was really worth it. I wonder why I'm over thinking things.


On the flipside, I now hart Big Bang. I listened to their cover of "So Sick" a while back and didn't really like it. But then, yesterday, I listened to "Haru Haru" and was like <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

No comments: