Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh my.

I have yet to write about Tita Heidi's birthday. =/




OHSHC is the cutest thing in the world. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So today was auditions for parts of Romeo & Juliet and there's this scene where Old Capulet yells at Juliet for not wanting to be married to Paris. Tim had to be my partner and tried to do this growly voice and when he was yelling at me I was laughing the whole entire time. I can't take Tim seriously. xD

And so, I talked to Mr. Ed about it..

Me: Mr. Ed, I totally killed my auditions for Juliet by laughing , huh? ^.^"
Mr. Ed: No no.. it's just... *thinks* I can't see you as Juliet tho.
Me: D: Why nooottsss?
Mr. Ed: You're too masculine to me.
Me: -________________-

Hahahaha. A while back -Halloween.. when I was cosplaying L- Mr. Ed said that he always thought of me as a boy.

Then. Then. Then. He goes and steals my chalk-like candy hearts. -_-

No comments: