Sunday, December 28, 2008

Eh.

I was catching up on my history. Reading about World War 2 and whatnot. I thought what the Nazi's did to all those people was possibly the worst thing that could happen to any human being. I thought it was the only major thing that happened during that war. Boy was I wrong.

I read about the things that were hard to believe. The Masscre of Nanking.. the Bataan Death March.. human experiments.. so much more. Then i remembered all the things I already knew. Concentration camps, gas chambers, atom bombs, Pearl Harbor, Iwo Jima.

I thought to myself,

Damn, how can people be so cruel? What's the point?
What's the point of war? Is that THE only way?
How come people have that kind of mindset?
How come they dont care about all the people that'll be involved because of their fucking problems.

Majority of the people who died during WWII were innocent people who feared for their lives because of stupid ass mother fuckers. They had nothing to do with it.

Every life is important. Every person matters.
How the fuck can you live with yourself after doing all that shit.

Shit like that deserves no forgiveness.

Damn I'm so freakin angry. Angry at all the stupid people. Angry at all those fuckers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a goal. One goal that will probably be impossible, but I'll do whatever it takes.
I'm gonna change the world. If it's a minor change then so be it. But i want to do something.

Anne Frank. Sadako Sasaki. And all the other good people that suffered during that war..
Rest in peace.

I'm so much more grateful for my life now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of which, I totally thrown away days from my life watching anime, dramas, & movies.
All those hours.. wasted. I could've totally done something worthwhile, and yet I continue watching. Rotting my brains out.

Here's a list of all the crap I've watched.

Movies:
Death Note
Death Note 2
L: Change the World
Tada, Kim wo Aishiteru
Virgin Snow
The Classic
May 18
Letters from Iwo Jima
Hana Yori Dango Final
Spirited Away
Love Phobia
Nobody Knows
My Girl & I
[& two others that I cant remember]

Anime:
Code Geass
Bleach til ep 99
Love Hina
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Elfen Lied
Ouran High School Host Club

Dramas:
1 Litre of Tears
Hanazakari Kimitachi E
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Yori Dango 2
LIFE
Ryusei no Kizuna
Kiken na Aneki
Last Friends
Nobuta wo Produce
Gokusen 2
DBSK's Vacation
DBSK's Banjun Dramas
14 Sai no Haha [currently watching]

What sucks is that .. I dont remember some of these. xD
I also forgot a few..

NO LIFE status.

No comments: